Wall Mount Reader - Access Control, Gray
Designed for mid-range applications and indoor/outdoor use
- 125 kHz transmit frequency
- 3â€ to 8â€ read range (depending on credential and installation conditions)
- Available with Wiegand, Serial (RS-232/RS-422) or Clock-and-Data interface
- Sealed enclosure designed for indoor and outdoor use
- Standard gray color
- -22Â°F to 150Â°F operating temperature
- Can be mounted behind glass with (optional glass mount kit available)
This HID ProxPro Wall Mount Access Control Reader features a sealed enclosure that is designed for indoor and outdoor use and built to withstand the elements. The wall mount reader has a 3 to 8 inch read range (depending on credentials and installation conditions), and is suited for a variety of mid-range applications. The reader can be mounted behind glass with an optional glass mount kit. The highly reliable reader features a transmit frequency of 125 kHz and has an operating temperature of -22°F to 150°F (-30°C to 65°C).
A proximity reader is part of an overall access control solution that would also include a door controller, door hardware and accessories.